What, what, what?! I got nominated for a blogger award?! What is happening? This is so amazing, never would I have thought that anyone deemed my blog worthy of a nomination. So, Oh The Pink Life, I’m forever grateful to you. I know I’ve already said it at least twice, but thank you again! It means a lot to me to be nominated for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Also, don’t forget to check out her blog, because I love it and it’s filled with great posts!Anyways, there are rules to these kinds of things, so here they are,
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
The first two have been completed, so let’s crack on with the questions, now shall we?
- What inspires you to keep writing on your blog? Exploring new things that I would like to write about. Going into depth in topics that I am interested in. Challenging myself to think outside of the box. Having an outlet.
- Who’s your favorite author? Oh, that’s a rough question. Definitely J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter lover for life. And Oscar Wilde, the way he plays with words is simply breathtaking. I highly recommend reading The Happy Prince, it makes me cry everytime.
- What’s your favorite thing in the world? The smell of freshly mowed grass. Cuddling with my cat. Sleeping. Listening to music. Going out with friends. Dinner with my family. Oops, that’s more than one thing…
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? I don’t think I’ve ever done anything crazy, at least not something I wish to remember. However, I did just spent 100 euros on a concert ticket which for me is kind of crazy. Worth it though.
- Besides blogging, what hobbies do you have? Reading, writing, dinner, listening to music, and going to concerts.
- Do you aspire to be as someone? Do you have any role model? I have and will always say that Karen Walker from Will&Grace is my role model. Not the best one though, you know with all the drinking, and drugs and all that… Nevertheless, I love that she doesn’t care what other people think of her, just the one closest to her. She does whatever she wants to do with her life, and I guess that’s what I want to do as well.
- What do you do when you are in a bad mood? Listen to Green Day to get the anger and frustration out of my system.
- Movie or book? I cannot choose between the two. They both have their charms.
- If you could live in any other time (like for example ’60s or so) when would it be? Why? In the 70’s so I have the chance to see all the epic bands of that time live. Also, because I would have lived at the same time as Elvis Presley.
- Any favorite clothing brand? Not really, I just buy whatever clothes I like. Although, if I had the money and opportunity to wear his clothes, it would definitely be Elie Saab. The dresses he makes are just heavenly.
Now for my questions, which are actually quite hard to come up with!
- What is the best concert you’ve ever been to? Or if you haven’t been to any, which concert would you like to go to?
- What is your fondest memory?
- The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
- Which place in the world would you love to visit? And why?
- Favourite song lyrics?
- If you could meet any person, living or dead, who would you meet?
- What is your favourite aspect of being a blogger?
- Which language would you like to be able to speak?
- Favourite book?
- What is your favourite recipe?
And then, my nominees for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are -insert drumroll-…
I absolutely loved doing something like this. Thanks for the opportunity!