The title says it all. Although this recipe is a lot less fancy than it actually sounds in Italian. Basically, this is one of the pizzas I make after a long day of work when I’m way too tired and lazy to prepare anything.
It’s not often that I use something ready made. But for these pizza crusts I do not mind to make an exception. You can buy them in the supermarket, toss anything on that you like, pop it in the oven, and finito!Besides the easiness, I love the fact that I can fully customize my pizza. Most of the time I put any veggies that I happened to have, or any meats that are left over. It’s a great way to use up all the “old” ingredients in your kitchen.
Pizza con Verdure
- 1 pizza crust with tomato sauce
- 1 bell peper
- 1 red onion
- Handful sundried tomatoes
- Handful capers
- Grated cheese
- Handful of rocket lettuce
Used kitchen appliances
- Pizza cutter
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C or 390F.
- Slice the bell pepper, onion, and sundried tomatoes.
- Scatter them over the pizza crust, along with the capers. Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Top it off with rocket lettuce and olive oil.
Note: if you can’t find any pizza crusts with tomato sauce, you can find the recipe to make the sauce right here